Welcome to Otter Falls Resort in the Whiteshell Provincial Park
Booking now for Christmas and New Years!! Call to book ahead for 2021….
There is no better place to be then the Lake!!
Located in the beautiful North Whiteshell Provincial Park and only 90 minutes from Winnipeg, Otter Falls Resort offers all the amenities you need to enjoy a memorable family or couples getaway! Our cabins are OPEN YEAR ROUND for a much needed holiday at the beach or a winter getaway from the city. We have what you need to relax and enjoy some quiet time away. We offer Hot Tub or Jacuzzi Tub cabins with stunning views of the lake and close access to all the resort has to offer. Ask about our Pet Friendly Cabins!
All Cabins Feature
- Pet Friendly Cabins 7, 8, D8,11 & Cabin 12
- 2 Bedroom Lakefront Cottages with Queen Beds
- 4 Person Hot Tubs in Cabins 12, 14, 15, 16 & 17
- 2 Person Jetted Tub, Sauna in Cabins 7, 8 & 88
- Gas Fireplaces (Seasonal Oct – May), Shut Off for May – Sept
- Satellite TV with DVD Players, A/C Units, BBQs & Firepits
- Full Kitchens with Cooking/Baking Dishes, Coffee Makers & Microwaves
- Bathroom with Towels, Facecloths & Bath Mat Provided
- Wheelchair Accessible Cabins Available (7, 8 & 17)
- Beautiful Large Sandy Beach with Docks & Free Canoes for Guests
- Play Structure for Children
What Our Guests Say
What a beautiful and tranquil property. Our stay at Otter Falls Resort was truly one of the most peaceful experiences I have ever had. I highly recommend this Whiteshell retreat!
My wife and I wanted a Canadian getaway experience where we could find a lake and fish until our heart’s were content. We did so in spades! The owners of Otter Falls Resort have created a jewel in the wilderness.
We wanted to tell you that we had the best time at Otter Falls Resort to celebrate our anniversary. Thank you for making us so comfortable.
Thank you so much for your hospitality. My family and I truly enjoyed our time on the lake and telling ghost stories at night outside by the fire. We had a fabulous time!
My wife and I wanted to express our thanks for your hospitality as we stayed at Otter Falls Resort during our family visit in the Whiteshell. We will be back for sure.